– by Christopher Sabato
Assistant Athletic Director, Media
Willamette University Athletics
How to create an easily updateable graphic in InDesign using StatCrew XML game files.
Here is my suggestion for getting started.
- Watch the video
- Download and extract the source files
- Edit line 6 of StatCrewFootballGame.xslt to reflect the location of the files
- Start with “Football.indd” and import one of the included StatCrew XML game files (“lc.xml”, “ups.xml” or “whtw.xml”)
- If you get it to work open “Football Initial.indd” and try to import an xml and update the fields.
- If you get that to work start you own or redesign mine